Saturday, March 15, 2003

Out of the blue

i was almost about to loose my faith was still dreamin feared was to late, but when you came along to my surprise and stole my heart before i realize, you took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too, only by giving me your everything with love for true you took me out of the blue
i was wondering with love us all about, i was trying took work it out, but when you came along to my surprise and make my frozen mind come alive,
you took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too, only by giving me your everything with love for true you took me out of the blue

you let me out of the darkness you brought me to the sun, i think you must be the only one for me, cause you took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too, only by giving me your everything with the air below my wings you took me right out of the night simply my feeling my heart will die only giving me your energy with the love so true you took me out of the blue


Rotterdam, 16 Maart 2003
SA. Susanto

No comments: